Volunteering India Fees
Volunteering With India (VWI) is one of the Affordable and low cost volunteering organization in India. Our Total Program fees is 40-60 % Cheaper than other Indian & Overseas Organization.
Program Dates : All year round – Dates are flexible you can choose your own start and finish date.
Fees for all our Social Programs.
Please Note:To book your seats we will need the $250 as a deposit amount which will deduct from the Total Weekly Program Fees. There is no extra application fees required to join the program. For example you wish to join 1 week program you need to pay $250 as an advance deposit and the balance $90 you can pay 30 days before the project starting date.
Our Program Fee Includes :
Arranging your Programme, Pre-departure information and support by email/phone, Accommodation and 3 Meals per day, Arrival Pick up service from Jaipur, India Airport, Transfer to your accommodation & Orientation, Transport to and from your project, Program relevant materials, Program Coordinator/English speaking guide for you at the program site & Weekend Sightseeing.
Program Fees Do Not Includes :
Tourist Visa, Flights, Mineral Water Bottle ( costs 20 INR per bottle ), Internet ( costs 200 INR weekly ), Telephone Calls, Monuments Entry/Camera Fees, Insurance Cover, and Airport Drop off.
Where The Fee Goes :
36% Accommodation & Food.
28% Project Transportation ( Arrival Pick Up, Daily Program Transportation & Weekend Sightseeing ).
15% Program Site as a Donation.
4.9% Bank Transfer Charges.
15.1% Program Coordination/Administration/Staff Allowance/Web Management/Advertising Cost/Communication Cost & All Misc Exp to run Organization.
- Upon arrival, our in-country coordinator and staff will be there to pick you up. Please do not forget to send us your flight information and we guarantee, you will never miss us.
- You will be staying with a host family, within a rented house or a hostel and volunteers will stay either in a single or shared room. Our host families are carefully screened and selected based on VWI requirements. All our families are middle-class and live in safe neighborhoods. The distance from the project varies. The family will provide three meals a day usually, except on some unforeseen circumstances.
- In most cases your meals are cooked and provided by your host family. You will be getting 3 Meals per day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner), traditional but very nutritious.
- There are field offices and staff members all over our projects sites and your coordinator will also be available to help you when you need it, including a 24-hour support team. VWI is committed to make sure all participating communities and volunteers benefit from the collaboration.
- Your well being while volunteering with us is our priority. We make sure your trip is safe and our in-country coordinator will provide whatever support you may need at any step along the way.
- Our staff works every day to take care of our volunteers: emails are answered, phone calls are taken, there is good coordination for projects, and, most importantly, volunteers are placed within areas of their interest in Old City. Although most of our staff members work on a volunteer basis, there are always costs to any organization. We try hard to keep these administration costs to a minimum so that your money can be used most effectively.